Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak say, "I am a warrior." Joel 3:10
Updated 9 April 2013
Photo of the Month:
He's no Steve McQueen
What is New?
* There is no longer an Ol' Army Joel Facebook page. I am personally boycotting this social media primarily because it is a waste of my time and reinforcing the Law of Diminishing Returns. Thus, I have deactivated my account, forcing all of my kindergarten friends that I haven't seen for 45 years to wonder what became of me. It's a intriguing mystery.
* We now take all major credit cards.
* M1911A1 added information and pictures of the M1911s in my collection.
* Browning Model 1922 New photo gallery of various holsters.
* Glock 101: The Ubiquitous, Ugly, Deadly Glock.
* US Paratrooper Scarves New cut scarf in gift packaging. Great present for a WWII buff.
Terms of Sale
All items have a 3 day inspection. I will cheerfully refund the purchase price as long as the item is returned in the same condition.
How to Order: Since all of my items are unique and one of a kind, please shoot me an email to make sure the item is in stock. I will calculate postage and insurance to your location and you can either paypal me the funds to the below email address or snail mail me a check, cash, or Money Order.
Contact me at email@example.com